"Newberry, South Carolina, US" Newberry by jemcat
Newberry Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 9 photos
Newberry is a quaint town 30 miles from Columbia, SC and 45 miles from Greenville, SC. It's a small town of 15,000 people counting the city and county. The people here are very friendly.
We also have some great restaurants like The Palms, Delematers, Steven W's and The Storm Cellar.
It's the Friendly City of Newberry.
- Pros:Everybody knows Everybody.
- Cons:There's not much to do without going to Columbia.
- In a nutshell:It is a friendly city of wonderful people.
The Cabana is a nice charming restaurant where you could dress up for those special occasions or drop in for one of... more travel advice
My stay was short but this place is really nice and plush. It has an outdoor swimming pool too. The location is great... more travel advice
jemcat's Related Pages
Newberry Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Newberry
- Hotels in Newberry
- Nightlife in Newberry
- Restaurants in Newberry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newberry
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Newberry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newberry
Top 5 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews
- London Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Newberry Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.
Latest Newberry hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn' Newbery-Opera House
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013