Death Valley National Park Hotel Tips by HasTowelWillTravel
Death Valley National Park Hotels: 1,933 reviews and 62 photos
Entrance to Sunset Campground
This campground is centrally located in Death Valley National Park. It has basic amenities of water and toilets, and that's about it. But you're camping, so what's the big deal?
It is much less expensive than the Village nearby or other hotels, costing about $14 a night. You can pitch a tent, cook your dinner at the fire pit in each site, sit on the camp bench, and look at the splendor around you. Besides, you'll be spending most of your time out exploring, so don't worry about it!
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (7)
HasTowelWillTravel's Related Pages
Death Valley National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Death Valley National Park Page"
- "Death Valley ? No, a valley of flowers !"
- "~ Blooming with life!~"
- "Into the Valley of Death..."
- "Death Valley - Land of Beauty and Contrasts"
- "Death Valley"
- "Multiple Colors in the "Death" Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Death Valley National Park
- Hotels in Death Valley National Park
- Transportation in Death Valley National Park
- Nightlife in Death Valley National Park
- Restaurants in Death Valley National Park
- Shopping in Death Valley National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Death Valley National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- IFA Bavaro Village
- Family Macedo B&B
- Klas Hotel Alanya
- Malardrottningen Hotel
- California Best Inn
- Atlantica Hotel Halifax
- Marbella Hotel & Bungalows
- Fatih Apartments
- Grand Oriental
- Wienerwald Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue
- Pyramid Suites & Studios at Sunway Resort
- The Westin Arlington Gateway
Badges & Stats in Death Valley National Park
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Death Valley National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Death Valley National Park
Photos in Death Valley National ParkSee All Photos (11)
Read real reviews about Death Valley National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dutch Harbor Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Seldovia Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Custer State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Champaign Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
Latest Death Valley National Park hotel reviews
- Stovepipe Wells Village
- 367 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 7, 2013
- Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort
- 1279 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Furnace Creek Campground
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 19, 2013
- Mesquite Springs Campground
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- Sunset Campground
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 8, 2012
- Scottys Castle- 42 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Badwater- 41 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Dante's View- 23 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Sand Dunes- 41 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Artist's Drive- 25 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Devil's Golf Course- 22 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Ubehebe Crater- 18 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Harmony Borax Mines- 21 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Zabriske's Point- 31 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Furnace Creek- 11 Reviews, 14 Photos