"Paradise in Central Guatemala" Top 5 Page for this destination Cobán by HasTowelWillTravel
Cobán Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 102 photos
For those looking to enjoy either relaxation or adventure, Coban is a great base camp. Situated in the Alta Verapaz mountains, it is surrounded by luscious jungle. There is rafting in the river, caving, and of course the beautiful Chemuc Sampey. If you want to relax, there are hotels that are gorgeous and laid-back, with a good atmosphere and a good price.
- Pros:Central location to adventure in Guatemala
- Cons:A bit far, some over-backpacking flavors
- In a nutshell:Stop by and give it a try!
Besides the pools, the hiking around Semuc Champey is absolutely fabulous. the area is permeated with lush jungles, rich... more travel advice
The Semuc Champey lagoons are probably the most famous landmark around Coban. These aquamarine pools are gorgeous,... more travel advice
HasTowelWillTravel's Related Pages
Cobán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Coffee, Orchid and Cardamom Town"
- "Coban was a Must Stop between Sayaxche and Uspatan"
- "Coban main city of Las Verapaces."
- "Paradise in Central Guatemala"
- "Biotopo Quetzal and Coban"
- "NICE COOL CLIMATE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobán
- Hotels in Cobán
- Transportation in Cobán
- Restaurants in Cobán
- Warnings and Dangers in Cobán
- See All...
Explore the World
- Queens Hotels
- Lago di Patria Hotels
- Atlantic Beach
- Saddle Mountain State Park Hotels
- State of Rajasthan Hotels
- Lake Charles Hotels
- Province of Nueva Vizcaya
- Vaca Key
- Los Minas Hotels
- Parish of Westmoreland
- Playa de Aro
- Land Baden-Württemberg
Badges & Stats in Cobán
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Cobán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobán
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dutch Harbor Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Seldovia Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Champaign Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Custer State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caye Caulker Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos