"My incredible, mysterious and modern Kyiv" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev by om_212

Kiev Travel Guide: 1,677 reviews and 4,294 photos

"No city in the world is more beautiful than Kyiv," said Mykhail Bulgakov, a Kyivite, one of the most mysterious writers and the author of "the Master and Margarita."

I have little to add besides that I am fortunate to have been able to enjoy Kyiv’s beauty and to share it through my tips.

• Intro Updated Oct 1, 2007

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2013 at 5:27 AM

You have a good eye for the quirky and outlandish things that you see in your home city. Perceptive and informative tips!

• om_212's Profile Photo
      Mar 31, 2013 at 8:03 AM

thanks, good to know there are people in VT community who are enjoying the same things!

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Hi Olya, nice info on your Kiev page. I should be in Kiev next June for the eurocup games. Best, Karl

• jmzx's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Hi, thanks for writing your information about traveling in Ukraine by train. I haven't had a chance to travel in Ukraine yet, so it is quite useful.

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM

You look at your city like a person who loves it Olya! It is a beautiful page and I am sure I will not be disappointed next week when I will visit (shortly) Kiev; Interesnyi Kiev looks nice, but. . I have hard times reading kyrillic!:(

• Sep 12, 2010 at 2:00 AM

it is one of my favorite cities and I didn't see some places of Kiev that are shown by your page. next time I will do it. And will have cable car for sure! :-)

• benazer's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Agree with everyone here fantastic city,one day I must go,thanks.

• Pod's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2009 at 5:24 PM

thanks for the great help on our trip. we had a brilliant time. fantastic city you live in. you are nice.

• Fen's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Hey Olya, What a fentastic page you have on Kiev..! I would have loved to have seen The Chimeras House....!

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Love your pages and tips on The Ukraine. I had the opportunity to spend three weeks in Irpen in 2004 and loved it. I am eager to see more of your beautiful country.

• ghosthunter's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Great pictures & tips for Kiev Olya. Looking forward to my visit in December.

om_212 Lives Here!

om_212

“Always ready to travel! (just give me 30 min. to pack :)”

Badges & Stats in Kiev