"so many colours, so many stories, so many dances" elae's Profile

where did the beauty go? www.kupresonline.com

so many colours, so many stories, so many dances and folk tales...fairy tales...mountains and skies...kupres ,,,so different,,,so unique ...like marbles...planets... its all there,,in the hearts of the people who lost their land a few times,,,they carried they stories and songs with them...they returned every time,,,and now they live there,,,where the mountains are, and the rivers,,,and the ancient stones , their history,,,, the wind is telling you their story,,,story od the people from Bosnia and Herzegovina....its also my story,,,my song...my kupres,****

"my ancestors, I will call into the past, far back to the beginning of time and beg them to come and help me at the judgement. I will reach back and draw them into me, and they must come, for at this moment I am the whole reason they have existed at all."***************************

We have to remember the things that are not written ...we have to keep our tradition and our songs ...we have to be keepers of our culture...

This is the way my grandmother and my grandfather dressed, and I dressed almost the same way when I was in folklore. We learned folk songs and dances and we traveled through different countries, performing and sharing our cultural heritage ***This kind of folk costume wasn't easy to make. It took a lot of time,patience, love and creativity to create such wonderful costumes.

MOWING COMPETITION IN JULY

LOCAL MOWING COMPETITION IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T MISS WHEN IN KUPRES . IT IS aLWAYS ON THE FIRST SUNDAY IN JULY- IT IS AN aMZING EVENT THAT YOU WON'T SEE ANYWHERE ELSE

mowing days -only in kupres

the girl follows the hay maker and helps him to win ...

the winner

wonderful in summer

beautiful in winter

Well, today it snowed And it is 5.SEPTEMBER,2007...what A surprise...I woke up this morning and I SaW SNOW-COVERED mountains behind my house...what can I say...WELCOME MY WONDERFUL SNOW...

lake KUKAVIÈKO

it's where the fairy tale begins

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY COLLECTION OF WILD FLOWERS IN KUPRES SEE MY TRAVELOGUE http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/995cf/#TL

YOU WON'T REGRET IT :)

• Intro Updated Jan 12, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
elae's Profile Photo

elae

“Dance across the seasons to a place where no one knows where angels fear to tread...”

Real Name