"A short Visit to Ghardaia" Wilaya de Ghardaia by janiebaxter
Wilaya de Ghardaia Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 163 photos
Ghardaia is made up of 7 cities built between the 11th and 17th centuries by the M'zab people and is regarded as the 2nd best tourist destination in Algeria for its culture and the style of the architecture.
Unfortunately I only had one day there in between Tamanrasset and Timimoun, so didn't get the opportunity to explore all it has to offer.
The 7 Cities are:
Tajnint - The oldest and called Al Atfe in Arabic
At izguen - called Beni Izghen in Arabic
janiebaxter's Related Pages
Wilaya de Ghardaia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The M'Zab, a unique location."
- "The five towns of the M'zab"
- "A short Visit to Ghardaia"
- "moved to Ghardaia page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- Hotels in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- Transportation in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- Restaurants in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- Shopping in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilaya de Ghardaia
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Wilaya de Ghardaia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilaya de Ghardaia
Photos in Wilaya de GhardaiaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 64 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 68 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yemen Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos
- Djibouti Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos
- Tamanrasset Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ouidah Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parish of Saint Paul Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos