Abomey Nightlife Tips by janiebaxter
Abomey Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
This is a buzzing outdoor bar with a DJ and live bands. I visited on a Sunday night and it was packed and very lively, which may have been because it was Easter Sunday.
The tables are outside in front of a big stage and the DJ was playing popular West African and reggae stuff, all very good and great to dance to. Later a live band appeared who were also really good. The waitresses bring your drinks to the table and the service is quite efficient. They also serve food but we didn’t eat here. I believe it stays open until about 2am.
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (10)
janiebaxter's Related Pages
Abomey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dahomey - Legendary Kingdom of the Powerful Kings"
- "Royal Palaces of Abomey"
- "Behanzin statue in Bohicon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abomey
- Hotels in Abomey
- Nightlife in Abomey
- Restaurants in Abomey
- Shopping in Abomey
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Abomey
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Abomey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abomey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 64 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 68 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yemen Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos
- Djibouti Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos
- Tamanrasset Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ouidah Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parish of Saint Paul Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos