Say'un Hotel Tips by janiebaxter
Say'un Hotels: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Al Hawta Palace Hotel
Al Hawta Palace Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Say'un and is set in lovely landscaped gardens. It has 58 rooms and 4 suites, built in the traditional style of the area with rooms mostly in 2 storey blocks arranged in gardens or around courtyards.
The rooms are large and simply but nicely furnished and very clean and the bathroom has a bath as well as a shower.
The swimming pool is at the end of the gardens is very pleasant, clean and supplied with changing rooms and towels. There are also sun loungers.
The gift shop here has a particularly good range of postcards, maps and local crafts.
Although built for tourists, this hotel has plenty of charm and character.
Food is served in the dining room or outside on the terrace and is very good.
This is an extremely well run and efficient hotel, and a very good base to explore Hadramaut area.
Address: P O Box 9299 Al Hawta Say`Un (Hadhramut) Yemen, Sa
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (4)
janiebaxter's Related Pages
Say'un Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Time for another lemonade."
- "Manhattan of the desert"
- "City in the Wadi"
- "Welcome to Sayun"
- "Old center of the Incense Trade Route"
- "Wadi Hadramawt and the Eastern Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Say'un
- Hotels in Say'un
- Transportation in Say'un
- Nightlife in Say'un
- Restaurants in Say'un
- Shopping in Say'un
- Warnings and Dangers in Say'un
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Say'un
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Say'un?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Say'un
Photos in Say'unSee All Photos (10)
Read real reviews about Say'un Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 64 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 68 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yemen Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos
- Djibouti Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos
- Tamanrasset Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ouidah Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parish of Saint Paul Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos