My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (3)

MyDesire's Profile Photo
MyDesire Feb 21, 2016 at 12:58 AM

Write your comment...Hi my dear Janie, pretty long time, I'm back! so delighted to see that u are still holding on to vt....lol.... we will be communicating,.pls I can't delete my old pic and upload new from my Android. any idea? TX.

chattygirl7491's Profile Photo
chattygirl7491 Nov 25, 2015 at 4:39 AM

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Nov 25, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Happy Birthday Jane ! Agree with white_smallstar... really impressive photo above!

white_smallstar's Profile Photo
white_smallstar Sep 14, 2015 at 5:53 AM

Jane you have one of my favorite cover photos on VT (probably my favourite so far) !
I hope to see a Guérewol too someday . . . and to take a picture as amazing as yours.
Well done and many many thanks for sharing
*Nico*

• janiebaxter's Profile Photo
    janiebaxter Nov 26, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Thank you - I hope you manage to get to see one, they are amazing.

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    white_smallstar Nov 27, 2015 at 1:21 AM

I have to start working on it.
    Happy belated birthday wherever you are :O)))

muguruki's Profile Photo
muguruki Jul 28, 2015 at 3:42 AM

Oops I've well missed your birthday hope you had a belter! I don't tend to get on here a lot lately that must be a sign I need to travel. I see on your travel wish list you want to go to Bangladesh. I've pencilled in a trip there for October nothing booked yet, Turkish airlines had the best prices for flights. I also notice you want to got to Guyana. I'm reading Wild Coast a travel book about Guyana at the moment, sadly there isn't that much travelwise written about Bangladesh. Happy travels!

• janiebaxter's Profile Photo
    janiebaxter Aug 18, 2015 at 3:12 AM

Hi Neil, I don't do much on here now as I really don't like the way it looks any more. I am planning to build my own site at some point........Yes, Bangladesh is very tempting - I have heard good reports and it's very inexpensive too! There is a Bradt (I think?) guide book which is very good. Guyana is also tempting but expensive! I had a great trip to Swaziland in May and planning to go to Equatorial Guinea in January. Keep in touch and take care.

• muguruki's Profile Photo
    muguruki Aug 18, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I should have said that apart from travel guides there isn't a lot travelwise written about Bangladesh, I've struggled to find any travellers tales from the country. I bought the Bradt guide from that nice Mr Amazon and borrowed the lonely planet book from the library. Bradt is the better guide but L.P. is slightly more up to date and not so detailed. Some very helpfull people on trip advisor Bangladesh forum and in my local take away though. Sadly it looks like a Bangla trip may well be an alcohol free trip!!!
    Its not just me then who is not so keen on VT these days then, it has become too messy and I wish it was more simple to use. Looking forward to seeing your "planned" site. Take care.

chattygirl7491's Profile Photo
chattygirl7491 May 18, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Thanks for accepting my friend request :)

concord331's Profile Photo
concord331 Dec 1, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Happy birthday :-) it is too late i know

LakshyaR's Profile Photo
LakshyaR Nov 25, 2014 at 6:55 PM

whish u great future ahead whit beautiful traveling life, belated happy birthday day ..!!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Nov 25, 2014 at 2:26 PM

a VT birthday as well as a FB one! ...hope you had a lovely day today :)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Nov 25, 2014 at 2:26 PM

a VT birthday as well as a FB one! ...hope you had a lovely day today :)