"TURKEY" Turkey by sandysmith

Turkey Travel Guide: 24,931 reviews and 72,268 photos

Turkey for me has the best of everything - beautiful beaches, the glorious weather, amazing varied scenery, historical sites and wonderful, hospitable people.

I have made several trips to Turkey and thus this page will often be updated and added to as I dig out and scan more photos from various trips ....so please please be patient and come back often and check out my other Turkey pages too.

• Pros:Beaches, historical sites, friendly people, glorious weather
  • Cons:fake watch sellers!
  • Intro Written Oct 20, 2002

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2008 at 1:39 PM

thanks for sharing your tips shame about breaking your arm.

• amesian's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2005 at 2:14 PM

Lovely pictures and great info about my beautiful country.Thank you!Dont miss Anatolia next time!!!!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2004 at 1:44 AM

I wonder why I never read this page before??!! Wonderful work Sandy! Beautiful photo of the Alexander Waterfall and wow so much more to see and do in this beautiful country! Now all I have to do is convince Åke that we HAVE to go here some day :-)) LOL

• Niekie's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 10:10 AM

Great page! You've been to quite a few places in Turkey. Do you think you'll ever go to the eastern part?

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 2:27 AM

Sandy dear, I don't know, I see part of the photos with the Blondy, and part of them with a Brunette Sandy hee hee! anyway the page is wonderful! and we love that Sandy anyhow!

• Tijavi's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2004 at 3:51 AM

Lovely pics, useful tips. Many thanks indeed for sharing your travels with us. Can't wait for more of your tips on this fascinating country.

• salinhopt's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2003 at 2:23 PM

Waw! What a beautifull country. I guess you had a great time there. Great pictures. All the best :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2003 at 4:01 AM

Great overview! I love Turkey and surely I will come back again there at least to see Eastern Turkey (lake Van, Ararat etc.)!

• Cool-123's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2003 at 11:39 PM

I like the beaches.

• Madasabull's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2003 at 1:21 AM

Spiny sea-urchins, are no fun, take my word for it. Nice page.

sandysmith

“THank you for the birthday wishes!”

Badges & Stats in Turkey