"Bernese Oberland Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Berner Alpen by sandysmith

Berner Alpen Travel Guide: 152 reviews and 657 photos

Beautiful Berner Alpen

It's mountains like this that have called me towards Switzerland for many visits over the year -
in fact I get withdrawal symptoms if I can't see them every so often!
Famous alps here are Jungfrau, Eiger and Monch - but the one shown here is next in line to these, the Silberhorn.

• In a nutshell:Stunning Swiss Scenes
  • Intro Updated Jul 31, 2005

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM

The greenery blended with white snow if nothing but fantastic scenery. It sounds like you enjoy it to the max. Great pictures.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2007 at 10:54 AM

What a stunning intro picture!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2005 at 4:47 PM

Switzerland is a country almost without equal, when it comes to sheer and stunning natural beauty. I love your pages, Sandy. I know what you mean about "looking forward to opening your curtains every morning".

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2003 at 11:55 PM

How beautiful are your pages dear Sandy Blondy! :-))

• annk's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2003 at 3:15 PM

Breathtaking photos and well presented! Although I haven't seen as much as you it's definitely one of my favorite destinations. Hope to return someday.

• salinhopt's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2003 at 2:57 PM

Uau... what a beautifull landscapes. You really felt in the top of Europe! :) Great photos!!!

• shdw100's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2003 at 7:56 AM

Awesome page and pictures, Sandy....I love places like this, picture postcard perfect! Great presentation!

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2003 at 3:35 AM

You have many beautiful pictures and good tips of the area. We plan to visit this summer. I'll be reading a lot of your pages!

• mabu's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2003 at 1:26 AM

hey a wonderfull page about the mountains i see nearly every day ;-) (sorry for making you jealous...)

• eurotravels's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2003 at 9:37 AM

It certainly is, I'm off there again this year. Hopefully paragliding (if the weather in the UK picks up for me to finish training).

sandysmith

“THank you for the birthday wishes!”

Badges & Stats in Berner Alpen

Have you been to Berner Alpen?

Latest Activity in Berner Alpen