"Prehistoric Tarxien Temples" Tarxien Prehistoric Temples by sandysmith
Tarxien Prehistoric Temples Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 46 photos
I tried my best not to end up looking like the famous Tarxien Fat Lady - but they have such nice cakes in Malta!
- Pros:prehistoric temples ruins
- In a nutshell:worth a short visit
Just a few streets away fom the Tarxien complex in Paola is the vast undereground carved temple with catacombs known as... more travel advice
This stone bowl can be seen in the central Temple and was carved from a single piece of stone. It is believed that the... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Tarxien Prehistoric Temples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prehistoric Tarxien Temples"
- "Eszter's Tarxien Page"
- "Find the fat lady........................"
- "Mindblowing Tarxien"
- "The Worlds Oldest Free Standing Buildings"
- "Tarxien Temples, MT"
- "Tarxien Pre-Historic Temples"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tarxien Prehistoric Temples
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (220)
Have you been to Tarxien Prehistoric Temples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarxien Prehistoric Temples
Photos in Tarxien Prehistoric TemplesSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue