"A stroll around Senglea" Senglea by sandysmith
Senglea Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 43 photos
Located on a peninsula overlooking to Valletta one way and across to Vittoriosa.
Typical maltese street
Eye and Ear Vedette watchtower at its tip
- Pros:lovely views from garden at the end of the peninsula
- Cons:not much left of the original old city
- In a nutshell:worth a vist combined with other two cities
A final view of the harbour of Senglea - this is how it looks from the fort Angelo on the tip of Vittoriosa - our next... more travel advice
The church with the red dome at the other end of Victory Street is St Philip Neri VChurch built in 1622. Just past this... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Senglea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Senglea - One Of "The Three Cities""
- "A stroll around Senglea"
- "ONE OF THE THREE CITIES"
- "Senglea better known in Malta as Isla"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Senglea
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (224)
Have you been to Senglea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Senglea
Photos in SengleaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue