"Blue Grotto Village" Zurrieq by sandysmith
Zurrieq Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 82 photos
Hagar Qim and Mnajdra is Zurrieq well known for the nearby
Blue Grotto where boats trips can normally be taken to view it at close quarters.
A view from the road as we stroll to Zurrieq. It was a pleasant change to see the colourful wild flowers here.
- Pros:stunning coastal scenery
- Cons:very windy and no boats running :-(
- In a nutshell:probably nice and definitely warmer in summer!
Well even the cats enjoy pizza here too! The cafe owners look after the cats as well as their human customers! more travel advice
Here's a view of the cliff slope we were clambering down, quite safe really and we had the place to ourselvers. The sea... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Zurrieq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blue Grotto Village"
- "Stunning Blue grotto"
- "Nearest town to Blue Grotto!"
- "Blue Grotto in Wied iz-Zurrieq"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zurrieq
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (220)
Have you been to Zurrieq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zurrieq
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue