"Volcano Trip" Nisos Nisyros by sandysmith
Nisos Nisyros Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 120 photos
Nysiros is a small island about 15-20 miles south of Kos island. We made a daytrip here on the hydrofoil from Kos harbour and really enjoyed it here. Time to visit the Volcano by the bus service which connects with the ferry excursion and then ploenty of time to explore around the harbour village of Mandraki and the monastery above. It is much less commercialised than its near neighbour and retains a more authentic Greek island atmosphere.
sandysmith's Related Pages
Nisos Nisyros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Once Visited, Never Forgotten....."
- "Our daytrip to the Volcano"
- "Nisyros Island"
- "A short visit"
- "The island of Nisyros, Greece"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nisos Nisyros
- Hotels in Nisos Nisyros
- Transportation in Nisos Nisyros
- Nightlife in Nisos Nisyros
- Restaurants in Nisos Nisyros
- Warnings and Dangers in Nisos Nisyros
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nisos Nisyros
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Nisos Nisyros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nisos Nisyros
Photos in Nisos NisyrosSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue