"Parga - Pretty as a Picture" Top 5 Page for this destination Parga by sandysmith

Parga Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 402 photos

Parga on the Greek mainland is beautifully situated at the foot of a 16th century Venetian castle in a bay on the west coast of Greece between Igoumenítsa and Préveza (where the airport is located. Makes for an idyllic holiday location and although not an island has a relaxed island feel.

• In a nutshell:Great holiday destination
  • Last visit to Parga: May 2007
  • Intro Updated May 29, 2007

• susiemoosie's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Love your page it's tugging my heart string's we drove there from Lefkada may 06 & did the same in 07 (with the in-laws) they loved it as much as us, hope to do it again 09. after reading your tips think we must stay longer. Keep up the good work

• lua2's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2007 at 8:36 AM

What a great page Sandra!! Fantastic tips and fabulous photos!!! Greece is magic! Greetings from Spain! Ana

• steventilly's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Looks like a really lovely place. Great views over the bay and a nice climb up to the castle.

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 1:05 PM

this looks like a lovely place for a short break

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 6:29 AM

Ah, frogsong, don't you just love it?? Fantastic photos and wonderful weather. So glad you enjoyed Parga.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2007 at 8:15 AM

I only realised part way through that you hadn't finished this page but I enjoyed it regardless! Loved the image of the church in the olive grove in particular. I'll be back to see more :)

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2007 at 3:55 PM

Just taking a peek until it's finished. That room looks like mine in Paros. When I stayed there it was ten bucks a day for two. I can only imagine what it cost now. I look forward to seeing the rest.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2007 at 10:33 AM

Marvellous - I had to smile when I saw the colour of sunchair and parasol - even these in Greek blue :-)) Ah, the shoreline looks stunning, just something for me with little island dots :-) Please tell me when you're finished :-)

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2007 at 5:20 AM

Ciao! I am sure you liked Parge. I went there looong ago. I only stayed there two or three days. Hugs.

sandysmith

“THank you for the birthday wishes!”

Badges & Stats in Parga