"Bloomin' Beddgelert" Beddgelert by sandysmith
Beddgelert Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 81 photos
Stone cottages, inns and hotels are surrounded by Snowdonia's finest scenery .
It is in the heart of wondeful hiking country with the beautiful Aberglaslyn Pass and
Nant Gwynant valley nearby as well as the paths up Snowdon.
A deserved winner of "Britain in Bloom" competition.
- Pros:splendid scenery
- Cons:it can be prone to rain
- In a nutshell:Snowdonia's prettiest village
Another central guest house is the very popular Plas Gwyn - never been able to booki in here yet, always seem to be full... more travel advice
Not far from the Sygun Copper mine is the tree-shouded mound with the rocky ruin of Dinas Emrys. This was traditionally... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Beddgelert Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bloomin' Beddgelert"
- "The village of Legend."
- "A cute Snowdonian Village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beddgelert
- 22 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Beddgelert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beddgelert
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue