"Campania and The Amalfi Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Campania by sandysmith

Campania Travel Guide: 4,613 reviews and 11,882 photos

A recent holiday in this area led to a re-discovery of beatiful coastal towns and hillside villages as well as more well known tourist spots such as Pompei, Vesuvius and the temples of Paestum.

This is an attempt of an overview of our discovery - often more will follow on its own page.

• Pros:stunning scenery, great weather
  • Cons:watch out for the mosquitos
  • Intro Written Jun 21, 2003

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2007 at 1:11 PM

One life is too short to see all that Italy has to offer. Having been there a couple of times I've decided to make a break. But I love virtual trips there and the one today was very enjoyable, thanks.

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2006 at 7:14 AM

Looking forward to my trip to the Amalfi Coast after seeing these photos. I remember climbing Vesuvius when you didn't have to pay for the privilege. Would love to head back to see the changes.

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2004 at 11:29 PM

we were there in nov. so no traffic jams but we did take the bus and enjoyed the bus drivers casual one arm out the window driving hairpin turns with 1000 foot cliff drops.....its beautiful but even in nov. it was touristy.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2004 at 4:30 AM

Sandy it's Amazing! I really wish to go there soon! Vesuvius is gorgeous and Vive Sandy Blondy!

• pollon's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2003 at 10:23 AM

also here YOU could be my touristic guide ;-)

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2003 at 3:01 PM

I like those coastal villages. Great page with good info.

• TempNomad's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2003 at 1:06 PM

Your pages never disappoint! That's a wondeful opening shot, and the information is truly helpful. Thanks!

• prleprle's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2003 at 6:22 AM

Amazing colorfull region. Italy is really wonderful.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2003 at 6:38 PM

Great page about this part of Italy that I love! So much history, fabulous coastline and picturesque villages! Hahaha, I want to go again!!!!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2003 at 11:58 AM

FANTASTIC page: amazing pictures and excelent info on one of my 3 favourite regions of Italy (add Cinque Terre and Sicilly).

sandysmith

“THank you for the birthday wishes!”

Badges & Stats in Campania

Have you been to Campania?

Latest Activity in Campania