Verona Hotel Tips by sandysmith Top 5 Page for this destination
Verona Hotels: 9,201 reviews and 94 photos
hotel external view
Hotel Trieste – good value for 2 star as outlined on other web reports. Booked via Venere.com
Unique Qualities: Friendly reception staff spoke good English. Handy for car drivers as en route into the city and just a few mins outside the city walls. Nice reception are and bar inside. We thought there was good choice for breakfast for this quailty of hotel - no complaints from us. Car Parking available although steep and narrow entrance/exit – good for small Fiat Puntos! A challenge for cars bigger than those! Hotel price 85 euros for a double (we had a free upgrage to a superior room too) plus 10 euros for car parking – can be left here until 3pm. Mini-bar is included with free fanta, coke and bottled water included.
Address: Corso Porto Neuova
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From A4 autostrada take Sud exit and follow main road into Vernoa - few mwetre before the portal entrance
Phone: +39 045 596022
This 3 star hotel is a gem - just 1 minute walk from the arena yet in a quiet side street.
Perfect if you want to get to the opera easily!
The 30 comfortable rooms have air conditioning (essential in summer), satellite TV, mini-bars and good sized modern bathrooms - ours had a great view across the roofs of Verona too!
Internet point available in the hotel lobby.
This 3 star hotel was on a par with the 4 star hotel we had in Rome and better than the 3 star one in Venice.
We got a good late deal package here but I noticed the room rate with breakfast was 115 -170 euros per night for a double/twin room. Check their website for up to date rates and info.
Unique Qualities: The staff were really friendly and helpful, providing maps and local transport timetables if needed. Breakfast was buffet style and plenty of it too - I even had apple pie one morning!
Address: Vicolo Tre Marchetti, 3 - 37121 Verona
Comparison: about average
Directions: Just 1 minute walk from the arena!
Other Contact: Fax: 045.8010862
More Reviews (99)
- See All Old Wash House
- See All Cafe Al Duomo
- See All Battlemented Bridge
- See All View from Juliet's House
sandysmith's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Barrycourt - Accommodation & Event Centre Auckland
- Suk 11 Hostel
- Bartlett Lodge
- A&O Hostel And Hotel Prague
- Hunter Resort
- Fossil Rim Safari Camp
- Anka Bar Top End Hotel
- Amaru Hostal
- Birkebeineren Hotel/ Motel & Apartments
- Bay Adventurer
- Lincoln Hotel
- Home Inn (Guangzhou Baiyun Avenue)
- Tillie Creek Campground
- Quality Hotel Birmingham
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 101 Reviews
- 157 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
Read real reviews about Verona Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (103)
Latest Verona hotel reviews
- Due Torri Hotel Baglioni
- 155 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Tryp Verona
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 17, 2004
- Giulietta e Romeo Hotel Verona
- 528 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Holiday Inn Congress Centre
- 66 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2013
- Villa Francescatti
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 26, 2013
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013
- Residenza Muropadri
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 9, 2012
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- 64 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- 151 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2013
- Best Western Hotel Firenze Verona
- 266 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- San Pietro
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 17, 2013
- 554 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2013
- Romeo & Juliet- 108 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Arena- 116 Reviews, 196 Photos
- Piazza delle Erbe- 91 Reviews, 154 Photos
- Piazza dei Signori - Piazza Dante- 62 Reviews, 91 Photos
- Castelvecchio- 50 Reviews, 103 Photos
- The Scaligeri Tombs- 32 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Piazza Bra- 52 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Teatro Romano - Roman Theatre- 15 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Basilica San Zeno- 15 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Duomo- 16 Reviews, 34 Photos
See All Verona Things to Do