"The Gulf of Edremit" Edremit by sandysmith
Edremit Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
I love these Turkish boat trips.......
The Gulf of Edremit is fringed by beautiful beaches and seaside resorts including those with thermal springs.
Dikili near here is a little fishing port, popular as a base for tours to Bergama (Pergamon - one of the biblical seven churches)
After the stay at Diliki and excursions to Bergama and Troy we headed for Canakkale and crossed the Straits of... more travel advice
We stayed at one of these waterfront hotels in the little fishing village of Dikili - maybe not so quiet now. Fraid I... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Edremit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gulf of Edremit"
- "Detoxify your mind and soul in Ida (Kaz) Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edremit
- Hotels in Edremit
- Transportation in Edremit
- Shopping in Edremit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edremit
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (115)
Have you been to Edremit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edremit
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue