"Kas - a Mix of Greek and Turkisk styles" Top 5 Page for this destination Kas by sandysmith
Kas Travel Guide: 167 reviews and 576 photos
Kas is a lovely natural harbour town, framed by the towering Taurus Mountains, and is located a 25-minute drive from Kalkan - our base for our Turkish holiday in 2007. The town is built around the remains of ancient Antiphellos, and there are ruins of a Hellenistic theatre, the monumental Lion Tomb.
On the far side of the harbour on the edge of Kas is an amphitheatre set in an olive grove. Climbing to the top you will... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Kas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Busy place."
- "Heaven of South of Turkey"
- "Kas - a Mix of Greek and Turkisk styles"
- "heaven can wait, i found it here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kas
- Hotels in Kas
- Transportation in Kas
- Nightlife in Kas
- Restaurants in Kas
- Shopping in Kas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kas
- 8 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Kas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue