"Wonders of West Wales" Dyfed by sandysmith
Dyfed Travel Guide: 365 reviews and 1,315 photos
It has some 2,226 square miles and was formed from the counties of
Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.
Its a while since I have been here but it has some of the most stunning coastal scenery in the UK
and indeed Pembrokeshire deservedly has a coastal National Park.
this is how long ago....newly weds!
really is time we went here again!
Newquay (not to be confused with Newquay in Cornwall) s a picturesque village, a former fishing port and haunt of... more travel advice
This whole area with its stunning sceneery lends itself to some stunning coatal hikes - so get out there and enjoy. The... more travel advice
sandysmith's Related Pages
Dyfed Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dyfed
- Hotels in Dyfed
- Transportation in Dyfed
- Nightlife in Dyfed
- Restaurants in Dyfed
- Shopping in Dyfed
- Warnings and Dangers in Dyfed
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dyfed
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (220)
Have you been to Dyfed?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dyfed
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 110 reviews, 259 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 130 reviews, 166 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liverpool Intro, 112 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 101 reviews, 158 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 114 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 94 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 43 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 74 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 40 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 37 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue