" Eyes! Eyes! Eyes in Bohol " Bohol by allelli
Bohol Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 12 photos
This big eyed creature are treasured animal in bohol, who can reisit not to touch the cute and cuddly tarsiers. but visitors can not hold or even touch this little tiny creatures so you can only adore them from afar. Aside from this creature Bohol have a lot more to offer. Chocolate Hills, man made Bilar forest, cambuhat river, diving and dolphin watching to name a few.
This is the oldest church in Bohol it was built in 1595, It has its owned museum that has a treasure collection of religious articrafts dating back to the Spanish regime. Baclayon Church was declared a national historical site.
allelli's Related Pages
Bohol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grand Family Reuinion with family in Bohol"
- "White sands and quiet times in Panglao"
- " Eyes! Eyes! Eyes in Bohol "
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bohol
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bohol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bohol
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 25 reviews, 32 photos
- Philippines Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Vigan Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Zhuhai Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- San Juan Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos