"GUJRAT THE HEART OF PUNJAB" Gujrat by maztek
Gujrat Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Gujrat is famous for producing political leaders. Its a industrial fertile city located about 150 KMs from Islamabad Gujrat is an ancient district of Pakistan located in between two famous rivers, i.e., River Jehlum and River Chenab . Because of it's proximity with the rivers the land is good for cultivation with rice and sugar cane as main crops. It is bounded on the North-East by Jammu and Kashmir , on the North-West by the River Jhelum which separates it from Jhelum district, on the East and South-East by the river Chenab, separating it from the districts of Gujranwala and Sialkot , and on the West by Mandi Bahauddin district. District Gujrat is spread over an area of 3,192 square kilometres and comprises of the three tehsils of:
Gujrat Kharian Sarai Alamgir Area and Population
Gujrat has a unique status throughout the Punjab due to some of its manufacturing capabilities and productions. There are about 1,059 cottage level and small/medium/large scale industrial units operating in the district. Jalalpur is a large town of Gujrat , where several small and large textile industrial unit have been established.%s*
maztek's Related Pages
Gujrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Gujrat!!"
- "GUJRAT THE HEART OF PUNJAB"
- "GUJRAT - A City Of Gujrs (Milkman)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gujrat
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gujrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gujrat
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Islamabad Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Sialkot Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Muzaffarabad Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Medina Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Rohtas Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Mecca Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Genting Intro, 1 review, 6 photos