"HOME OF ALLAMA IQBAL THE GREAT POET OF ASIA" Sialkot by maztek
Sialkot Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 24 photos
The city of Sialkot is considered to be one of the most historical cities in the sub-continent. The nostalgia and splendour ingrained in its aesthetic architecture is reminiscent of glorious times.
Sialkot is known as the city of Iqbal who was born, and bred here.
It is a city with a rich cultural, political, social and educational history with a diverse mix of people from varying walks and backgrounds. Sialkot is a city of culture and industry. It has seen times of bloody wars and has prospered in the golden ages of peace.
Of late, the city of Sialkot has worn a new look with the newly laid roads, erection of crossing, installation of street lights, construction of new buildings and renovation of old buildings. The construction work of the Sialkot International Airport is also in progress.
A mushroom growth of educational institutions both in public and private sectors has taken place which shows the keen interest of the people of Sialkot in education. Great poet Allama Iqbal was born here.
For a prospective student the city of Sialkot provides a memorable and valuable experience. It is a vibrant city with facilities of all sorts. The centre of cultural, academic and social learning Sialkot boasts an enviable percentage of literacy.
The area is most famous for producing international standard sports gear. Footballs of Sialkot are exported every where in the world.
Sialkot is famous for producing medical instruments of all sorts which are known internationally.
Sialkot is connected with Lahore and Islamabad Rawalpindi with all three means. Daewoo Bus Service is the best to reach... more travel advice
Our great poet was born here in the thickly populated area of the city known as Kashmiri Bazzr. I have been to the house... more travel advice
maztek's Related Pages
Sialkot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOME OF ALLAMA IQBAL THE GREAT POET OF ASIA"
- "Sialkot Tou Zinda Rahey Ga"
- "Sialkot - The Business heartland of Pakistan"
- "LOVEING CITY SIALKOT"
- "Your Work Is Your Credit"
- "Sialkot The City Of Great Poet ,Allama M Iqbal,"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sialkot
- Hotels in Sialkot
- Transportation in Sialkot
- Restaurants in Sialkot
- Shopping in Sialkot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sialkot
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sialkot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sialkot
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Islamabad Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Sialkot Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Muzaffarabad Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Medina Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Rohtas Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Mecca Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Genting Intro, 1 review, 6 photos