"My hometown Terrace" Terrace by SuzetteNCBC
Terrace Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 63 photos
Located in the beautiful Skeena Valley, surrounded by the coastal mountains. The Skeena River winds through the valley, cutting through the foothills, creating "terraces" of land, hence the name.
I don't know which we're now most famous for... our world class fishing? Or the regional Kermode Bear "Spirit Bear" an off-white sub-species of the black bear.
- Pros:Fantastic mountain scenery, abundant wildlife, lakes, rivers, no traffic jams, great skiiing/snowmobiling
- Cons:Winters are typically wet, sometimes cold, strong outflow winds in winter
- In a nutshell:Not many other places I'd rather live
Seven Sisters mountain range is a beautiful sight. One of many mountain ranges surrounding the Skeena Valley. Located... more travel advice
Here's a listing of car rental agencies around Terrace: National Car Rental (Tilden) @ the airport and downtown.... more travel advice
SuzetteNCBC's Related Pages
Terrace Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Wilds of Terrace, BC"
- "My hometown Terrace"
- "Terrace, down to the core."
- "aka RIPBUM"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terrace
- Hotels in Terrace
- Transportation in Terrace
- Restaurants in Terrace
- Warnings and Dangers in Terrace
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Terrace
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Terrace?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terrace
No friends yet.