"Québec avec l'Amour." chibouqui's Profile

I'm from malaysia but lived in Quebec City with my Québecois Husband since 2005. We met each other in Kathmandu, Nepal, Honeymoon in Thailand (Ko tao, koa samui)....
We just returned from US road trip. Going to Florida with plane and return home with car (It's my father in law car, they lived in Florida during winter in Quebec), Go to new york, disneyworld Orlando (2 years in the row!), washington DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Carolina, Georgia, Maryland and Delaware and everythings in I-95. So thanks to my traveller husband, my travel life never stopped.. :) ..

We're going to Nova Scotia on Sunday for 1 week (14th Oct) and US, again.

After 5 years lived in Quebec city, can say that I very good about this city, well I lived around 10 minutes walking from the tourist area anyway.

TRAVEL HISTORY.

2008 - Malaysia, Hong kong, thailand and Cambodia...

2009, US - Maine, Boston, Cambridge.
France - Paris
Hungary - Budapest
Slovak rep - Bratislava, Zvolen
Czech Rep - Prague
Germany - Amsterdam, Dortmund
Holland - Amsterdam

2010,
Gaspesie, Canada
Malaysia to visit my family
India

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hi´ Farha.
    Nive to hear from you.
    I am in the Philippines this week for a big vt beach party.
    I was in Malaysia last week and i am even thinking of moving to Malaysia as i have a lot of work in Asia at the moment.
    Have a fantastic trip to Europe.

• JuraidahJ's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Selamat Ulang Tahun.. Semoga sihat walafiat, cepat menimang anak di samping suami tersyang.. ameen

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2009 at 8:59 AM

happy and free in your days of 2009 and get healthy and harmony, get smart and success, so happy birthday to you from Burma..., you know where the Burma is and been there?

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Bonjour and apa khabar from Penang. Nice page, hope to read more tips from your travels. Cheers, SL :)

• l_joo's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM

Hi Chibouqui, thanks for comment on my hp, Happy Québecois to you. Over here, the political situation is in a big mess, with sodomy, this and that...hahaha, anyway I'm happy

• idahayat's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 11:09 PM

Still in the month of Shawal....Selamat Hari Raya to ypu too

• h4pp1's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2007 at 9:09 PM

selamat idul fitri juga, fahra.......aduuuuh....foto-2 mu bagus-2 sekali.......... ^O^

• Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 1:58 AM

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri !!!!

• canadacutey's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2007 at 9:37 PM

farha...long hair now?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
chibouqui's Profile Photo

chibouqui

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.