"**** A FEW GOOD FRINEDS AROUND THE WORLD ****" annie123's Profile

About me....really new here so be nice

The names Annie Have completed my Bachelors Degree my study was journalism.

And Now……while I decide what to do next…. I have found this site where I can lean something about our world.

I hope to give you had much photo’s and information about my days..

Thou yet I have not been on any official travel… I can give you much about my city here.

Will keep you posted……looking for friends on travel and to be the best of resource.

For ask recommendations or advice please contacts me…..and I help the best I can…

And give u detail inside information that u will not find on Guide books or travel sites.

This is pic of where I broadcast from…..sometimes I feel like E.T. lol

WILL UPDATE MORE LATER............INTERNET SPEED

LAHORE LAHORE LAHORE

Hi had a wonderful time with a guest from Canada thou I did not meet him thru Vt

I met him at a convention at An upscale hotel. I just saw a this huge white man... ran up to him and introduced myself and asked if he likes to go out and I can be his guide. He was from Canada and we had a blast….thou he wanted lots of dancing girls and beer…which i did not much about
I had to introduce someone else for that.

But we had fun at dinner and going out, other than that…yes took him out to town 11 pm at night……roaming the city big white western man…oh we had great fun and laughs all thru the way. …..u can have enjoyment here right now….u just need your good friend like me …lol

When in lahore……I am your eyes and roadway….come on down

This country is so much fun and everything happen that happen in large city like New York u can say…
“Its just not posted or talked about much like it does not even exist you can say”

I can be your eyes and road way here… I am experienced guide now…….lol

I have guided ladies from UK here on educational assignments or Nuns from Canada here on ministry work here on education. I have hosted NGO workers they have stayed at my apartment with me, rather than the hotel…….worked out well for all of us.

I have hosted Business Travelers who were not even allowed to leave the hotel, or roam the city due to the normal safety concerns of there guest to there visiting Business in Lahore…But rules are to be broken so we went out and enjoyed the travel, after all we are leaving our loved ones and homes and daily life back home….So why not take this chance and enjoy this foreign land where so much can happen with so little.

I have guide embassy and diplomats that were not allowed to use my service and I thank them for taking the chance to experience the city with me…..After all they came from western countries with independence and freedom and living in democracy. So why would they live under dictatorship? Not allowed out is for children……..lol

GOOD TIMES..GREAT FOOD…AND GREAT PEOPLE..

Honestly every travel has a different need….some are from research to meeting pretty people……let me help you while in Lahore.

Oh I have written to much….i though I should after all I am not on net much and my homepage is so small for now.....thou i have great fun with travelers i can not reveal too much about…however I have my web cam, voice chat and phone number ready…for any and all your needs.

• Intro Updated Jul 25, 2007

• Jul 17, 2007 at 6:13 AM

Hi Annie hope all is well. Just want a little advice if that's OK. Am visiting Lahore in August, can you recomend a reasonably priced hotel. Am from the UK so obviously a chance og getting ripped off. Thanks Annie. Allahfiz.

• May 27, 2007 at 10:49 AM

A quick hello from Manchester. I'm going Lahore again next week. Can't wait! I went last month, but was doing family runs. Looking forward 2 seeing what Lahore has in store 4 me!

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2007 at 4:15 AM

Welcome greetz from Antwerp, while I'm counting down to a full month trip through the US (NY, LA, SF, Vegas, Miami and the national parks in the South West) -- have a blast today !!

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 1:45 PM

Happy birthday to you. Greetings from Italy.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
annie123's Profile Photo

annie123

“enjoy your world......dont let the world enjoy u”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.