"Another beautiful city where Danube flows" Bratislava by muratkorman
Bratislava Travel Guide: 2,039 reviews and 4,653 photos
Bratislava had always been a city in my visit list, but I could never arrange a proper time for it. Although it is quite close to Budapest, I have been acting lazy on this trip. Finally, I could visit Bratislava with my wife and father in-law during our recent visit to Budapest.
Bratislava can be considered as another pearl of Danube just like Budapest. There are many attractions which easily fill your day and even more. As our time was limited, we just had a daily trip there, but of course there are more than what we have seen. That's why I wished I had more time to discover this beautiful city. You will find details about how we spent our day in Bratislava in this page.
- Pros:A peaceful, relaxing city
- Cons:I didn't spend enough time to find any cons...
Bratislava is not just composed of the old town. There are certainly many other parts of the city where you can find... more travel advice
This is the main square in the Old Town where you can find the Old Town Hall, the french soldier bronze statue and some... more travel advice
muratkorman's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - cozy and small capital of Slovakia"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 8 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Photos in BratislavaSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 137 reviews, 288 photos
- Budapest Intro, 89 reviews, 213 photos
- Singapore Intro, 84 reviews, 177 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 119 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos
- Seoul Intro, 22 reviews, 76 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 17 reviews, 73 photos
- Milan Intro, 35 reviews, 53 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos