"The heart of Catholic World" Vatican City by muratkorman
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,239 reviews and 3,796 photos
Once you arrive in Vatican, you need hours to visit Vatican Museum, St Peter Church and Vatican Square. The best view you can get is at the top of Cuppola. You need to wait in a long queue to get to there, but certainly it is worth the effort. Being the heart of Catholic World, Vatican attracts millions of people visiting the city. No matter which religion you believe, you will be impressed with what you will see.
Rooms of Raffaello is another highlight of Vatican Museum. There are 4 rooms which will take your breath away with the... more travel advice
When you are in Vatican, there are many must-see's and must-do's. Going to the top of the Cuppola is one of them. You... more travel advice
muratkorman's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "Papal Palace, Papal City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
- Posted in Travel China Forum "Re: Facebook in China"
- Commented on one of muratkorman's Vatican City tips
- Uploaded a Video to Vatican City
- Wrote a Review Stanze di Raffaello in Vatican City Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Stanze di Raffaello"
- updated a Vatican City Travel Page "The heart of Catholic World"
Photos in Vatican CitySee All Photos (22)
Videos in Vatican CitySee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 135 reviews, 285 photos
- Budapest Intro, 89 reviews, 213 photos
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 180 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 119 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 30 reviews, 98 photos
- Seoul Intro, 22 reviews, 76 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 17 reviews, 73 photos
- Milan Intro, 35 reviews, 53 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos