"A tourist magnet in Turkey" Ephesus by muratkorman
Ephesus Travel Guide: 509 reviews and 1,925 photos
Ephesus is one of the first places where tourists come for in Turkey. It can easily be called a tourist magnet as flocks of tourists visit Ephesus through the whole year. It may surprise you to know that I have lived and travelled several countries in different continents, but only had the chance to visit Ephesus located in my own country at the age of 34. Well, this may be considered as shame on my side and luckily this is no more an issue. Ephesus and its surrounding offers a lot. Large tourist groups come for daily excursions, but some prefer staying in this area and spending more than just a day. If you are staying in Izmir, you can find many tour operators organizing daily tours to Ephesus and around.
Sirince is a lovely village which prospered by tourism in the area. You can taste fruit wines, buy souvenirs, enjoy a... more travel advice
The house of Virgin Mary is considered to be the last home of Mother Mary. The Christians visit here for pilgrimage and... more travel advice
muratkorman's Related Pages
Ephesus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE WONDER OF EPHESUS"
- "Ephesus - Ancient city"
- "The Inspiring Roman Ruins of Ephesus"
- "Ephesus the open air Museum"
- "Ephesus (Efes) and Nearby Selcuk"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ephesus
- Hotels in Ephesus
- Transportation in Ephesus
- Nightlife in Ephesus
- Restaurants in Ephesus
- Shopping in Ephesus
- Warnings and Dangers in Ephesus
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ephesus
- 4 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Ephesus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ephesus
Photos in EphesusSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 135 reviews, 284 photos
- Budapest Intro, 89 reviews, 213 photos
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 180 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 119 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos
- Seoul Intro, 22 reviews, 76 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 17 reviews, 73 photos
- Milan Intro, 35 reviews, 53 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Bursa Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos