"Visiting my sister in that Furnace Fan" Cave Creek by blueswave
Cave Creek Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
Soaked up those desert waves with my sister, and taught my nieces about a land called Texas where there is humidity, and sweating but we speak the same language, English and Spanish.
My sister who has been in AZ for seven years and loves the desert asked if we climb the nearby peak. WHAT?! It is 110F at night. What? I am not a desert person, but she loves it and keeps trying to talk me into moving out there to help with her children. I come to visit and love to see them, but happy to go back to TX, and stop the nose bleeding (b/c of the dry air).
- Pros:Beautiful mountains and loved the big rocks and saguaro cacti
- Cons:Heat, and loss of desert land
- In a nutshell:Enjoy the desert
blueswave's Related Pages
Cave Creek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spend the Afternoon in Cave Creek"
- "Visiting my sister in that Furnace Fan"
- "Cave Creek"
- "Visiting family and (new) friends"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cave Creek
- Hotels in Cave Creek
- Restaurants in Cave Creek
- Shopping in Cave Creek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cave Creek
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cave Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cave Creek
Top 5 Pages
- Marathon 1 review, 5 photos
- Nacogdoches 2 reviews
- Cave Creek Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Marfa 1 review
- Raton 1 review
No friends yet.