"Allow me to introduce myself:" Rezagholi's Profile
Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)
I am a woman from Iran and Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the European (western) women.
People in my country are so kind, warm- hearted, welcoming and helpful.
I am neither a terrorist nor a wife beater, I don't live in a tent and in the desert and camels are not our ways of transportation.
I speak Farsi, not Arabic.
Belly dancers are NOT strippers (there is no sex in the Champagne room);
anyway, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.
Our Gulf is Persian Gulf. No Gulf, no Arabic golf just PERSIAN Gulf.
Iran is a beautiful country run by the wrong people, but still it is the best
part of Middle East.
Each time you play a game of chess to improve your intellect, keep in mind that it was Persians who gave you your game.
Iran is owner of the best and first civilization around the world.
Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun (female) as its symbol; and the colors red, white, and green for a flag.
We had the greatest poets Hafez, Molana (Molavi), the most important learned person Abu ali Sina, Zakaria alRazi, Kharazmi, Farabi , Sheikh Bahaei and a lot of famous persons in our past era.
Furthermore Mahmoud Hesabi (Physician, Geographer, Astronomer and etc), Shahriyar, Bahar, Akhavan, Moshiri (Poets) and so many persons that if I want to mention all of them I must write a Ferdowsi’s SHAHNAME
If you want to know Iran more you can travel to my country or at least visit some pictures as below:
News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
region and NOT a continent.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 100 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on a_kaffash's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Istanbul (August 2008)"
created their Personal Page "Istanbul (August 2008)"
- Posted in Travel Goreme Forum "Re: Distance between cappadicia..."
- created a Amman Travel Page "Travel to Jordan"
- Wrote a Review Kempinski Hotel Ishtar- Dead Sea... in Amman Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Yazd Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- China Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Amman Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Basel 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Kish 1 review, 4 photos
- Sweden Intro, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Milan Intro, 3 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 3 photos
- Tehran Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22479 Reviews - 55020 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2028 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3098 Reviews - 5880 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos