"My hometown" Plymouth by RioRosie
Plymouth Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 280 photos
It's strange to return to a place that was home for 20+ years. But it's still "home" because my parents, brother, cousins...all still live here.
But it was a treat to travel with a friend, to show her around, and "see" my hometown through someone else's eyes.
Jennifer fell in love with Plymouth--and she did get to see it at the best time of year: green and lush, and before the onslaught of summer crowds.
This was a fun tour of the ship. The costumed guides are in character and give great detail about the ship, the passengers, crew and the voyage.
RioRosie's Related Pages
Plymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PLYMOUTH, MASSACHUSETTS"
- "Plymouth : A travel 381 years back"
- "Plymouth - step back in time"
- "Finding My Mayflower Roots in Plymouth, Mass."
- "Plymouth, Home of the Pilgrims"
- "Plymouth ~ America's Hometown"
- "Plymouth, Massachusetts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plymouth
- Hotels in Plymouth
- Transportation in Plymouth
- Nightlife in Plymouth
- Restaurants in Plymouth
- Shopping in Plymouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Plymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plymouth
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Plymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plymouth
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bern Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Boston Intro, 3 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 3 photos
- Konstanz Intro, 3 photos
- Schwangau Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Germany 1 review, 1 photo
- Taos Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.