"Tagaytay" Tagaytay City by moymoydtraveller
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 466 reviews and 1,643 photos
It was actualy the last day of year 2006, and we were at Tagaytay City unwinding the stress we get from our workplace.
- Pros:Near the Metro accessible for all those who want to unwind but has limited time
- Cons:A bit expensive and costly
A nice coffee could make your cold and windy night exciting, where at Starbucks Tagaytay i can still remember the cold... more travel advice
moymoydtraveller's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 10 Pages
- Palaui Island Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pagudpud Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Cagbalete Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauban Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Famy Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Lipa City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camarines Sur Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Banos 2 reviews, 8 photos