"Trek Mauban Quezon" Mauban by moymoydtraveller
Mauban Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 127 photos
Oct 12, 2007 its actually my first time in Mauban, Quezon but yet im beginning to love the place, we visited 2 water falls in Mauban namely Dahoyhoy Falls and Alitap Falls. Both are in a remote location.
Can be easily accessed from the jump off point, there is a cemented trail halfway to the location of the falls, roughly about 30 Minute Walk or 1.5 Kilomenter distance,
Its much harder to access this place compared to Dahoy hoy, we actually to a boat ride access this place, by taking a boat you will be saving 3 hours of time, took us only 45 minutes to reach this beautiful waterfalls.
Going around the town of Mauban is by means of tricycle. Fares are depending on the distance of your destination more travel advice
This activity is very suitable for adventure seekers, or people who loves to hike and fond with nature. From Mauban Port... more travel advice
moymoydtraveller's Related Pages
Mauban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Mauban!"
- "Trek Mauban Quezon"
- "Cagbalete Island, Mauban, Quezon"
- "Mauban, Quezon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mauban
- Hotels in Mauban
- Transportation in Mauban
- Restaurants in Mauban
- Shopping in Mauban
- Warnings and Dangers in Mauban
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mauban
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Mauban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mauban
Top 10 Pages
- Palaui Island Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caramoan Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pagudpud Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Cagbalete Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Mauban Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Famy Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Lipa City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camarines Sur Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Banos 2 reviews, 8 photos