"Paki" razawaseem's Profile

Myself

Hi Everybody !
Am waseem, Protestant Christian from Karachi, Pakistan. Outing to remoter and calm places is my favourite hobby. I love mountains,flowers,rain,butterflies,rainbow,clouds,springs,Literature,fishing. I am a naturalist.
To throw the hook in water for Fishing and read a book is my favourite hobby. Plz feel free to call me a BOOK WORM.
I ll write more about myself later. Thanx for ur patience.

Who is this?

Yes ! YOU R RIGHT........................
I was a kid before I grew up.
This pencil sketch was done by my Mom who is my ideal. I am a male edition of my MOm in nature,physic and facial resemblance. I mean am a ditto copy of her.

Last night (18 june) in my part of the World we had a really beautiful scene on the sky. Actually Venus came closer to the moon n it was really magnificent scene. Here am posting those picuters for u guys. Let me know how much did u like them.

A more closer look of Venus and Moon from the sky of Karachi last night.

Are these Pearls?

A beautiful scene at the time of Dusk at my favuorite Fishing Spot. I hope u ll really love this scene.
Imagine how greatest God must have been?

CooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOL

Can u imagine how peaceful this place will be?
No doubt God is great who provide us peace............. Praise Him.

Can u count the Fish

This is another Fishing place called Hangol, the Faovourite Fishing spot all around the world. Just see count the colours in the water and number of Fish. Give yourself a try?

• Intro Updated Jun 19, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
razawaseem's Profile Photo

razawaseem

“Love nature, It is first step to get close to God”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.