"Frederick: Old-town America" Top 5 Page for this destination Frederick by risse73
Frederick Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 188 photos
Old-town America architecture
House that's on the National Register Landmark list.
- Pros:old-town feel, quaint, rich in history, and artsy
- Cons:too "small-town" for me
- In a nutshell:Historical & Artsy, but definitely "Small-town" America
I love this trendy store that sells cool and hip gift items. It offers merchandise that have a perfect symmetry of the... more travel advice
There are wineries (also farms) close to Frederick that you can visit for a few hours. The one we went to is a quaint... more travel advice
risse73's Related Pages
Frederick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frederick: Old-town America"
- "Frederick, Maryland-Civil War Crossroads"
- "Frederick, MD"
- "frederick maryland"
- "weekends in Frederick"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frederick
- Hotels in Frederick
- Transportation in Frederick
- Nightlife in Frederick
- Restaurants in Frederick
- Shopping in Frederick
- Warnings and Dangers in Frederick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frederick
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Frederick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frederick
Photos in FrederickSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 53 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lima Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponce Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frederick Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Cusco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
Latest Frederick hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- 214 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013