"Colors in Pisac" Top 5 Page for this destination Pisac by risse73
Pisac Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 215 photos
Lively colors of dyes sold for textile/clothes-making
The colorful garb worn by Peruvian natives is pleasing to the eyes
The wonderful assortment of colors made me fixated on the various merchandise for sale.
- Pros:haggling, low prices, various merchandise available, festive atmosphere
- Cons:crowded & expensive during the more famous Sunday market
- In a nutshell:Haggling away is the best policy!
Definitely go to the famous Pisac market to find great bargains on local handicrafts, pottery, jewelry, textiles, alpaca... more travel advice
risse73's Related Pages
Pisac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Market & ruins"
- "Pisac's Sunday market"
- "looking for lost time!"
- "Pisac, the begining of the Sacred Valley"
- "Colors in Pisac"
- "The True Andean Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisac
- Hotels in Pisac
- Transportation in Pisac
- Restaurants in Pisac
- Shopping in Pisac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisac
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Pisac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisac
Photos in PisacSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 53 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lima Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponce Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frederick Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Cusco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
Latest Pisac hotel reviews
- Pisac Inn
- 114 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013