"Lago Titicaca" Lago Titicaca by risse73
Lago Titicaca Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 367 photos
The highest navigable lake is truly breathtaking and remarkable!
The Uros Island is a man-made island of reeds inhabited by the industrious Aymara people.
Taquile island is inhabited by the resourceful Quechua people.
- Pros:Fresh and pure air, clear water, a magnificent place to visit!
- In a nutshell:A Truly Remarkable Lake!
risse73's Related Pages
Lago Titicaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The highest lake and some islands"
- "Totora (3827m)"
- "Exploring Titicaca Lake"
- "Experience Lago Titicaca"
- "A photographer's paradise!"
- "Lake Titicaca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lago Titicaca
- Hotels in Lago Titicaca
- Transportation in Lago Titicaca
- Nightlife in Lago Titicaca
- Restaurants in Lago Titicaca
- Shopping in Lago Titicaca
- Warnings and Dangers in Lago Titicaca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago Titicaca
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Lago Titicaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago Titicaca
Photos in Lago TiticacaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 53 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lima Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponce Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frederick Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Cusco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos