"Turrialba" Turrialba by mrotsmit
Turrialba Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 40 photos
The mountains - they're beautiful, tranquil, dramatic, picturesque and BORING! Aside from hiking/horseback riding there's absolutely nothing to do up here (we slept alot). I have a theory though; I think, in order to alleviate the bordom you'll have to bring your own entertainment - Next time I go to mountains I'm taking a group of friends to entertain me, if it's still boring, at least I can blame them.
You could walk, the two Swiss guys did, but you shoulda seen the sunburn they got. No, I'm afraid you're gonna have to... more travel advice
mrotsmit's Related Pages
Turrialba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Turrialba to the Rio Pacuare"
- "Pacquare River Base-camp"
- "Adventure in Turrialba!"
- "Learning spanish in Turrialba!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turrialba
- Hotels in Turrialba
- Transportation in Turrialba
- Nightlife in Turrialba
- Restaurants in Turrialba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turrialba
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Turrialba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turrialba
Photos in TurrialbaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Maldonado Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Khett Kampot Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Puerto Viejo Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Zagora Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.