"California" California by JREllison
California Travel Guide: 46,382 reviews and 111,116 photos
San Fran is a gateway to some of the most interesting traveling anywhere. A little South and West are the Big Basin Redwoods. Fishermans Wharf is fun and a centeral place to head for when looking for things to do for a day in the city.
Monterey Bay also has a fisherman's wharf, not anywhere near as large as the one in San Franciso but a super place to get lunch. Try a bread bowl clam chowder at Mikes.
Golf is only a few miles away at Pebble Beach. Check Pacific Grove out in the fall for the annual migration of the Monarch Butterfly. A few miles away is what is left of the US Army's Fort Ord, now deactified and turned into a University.
U.S. Highway 101 running north-south From Washington through Californiais the Western most highway on the Coast of the... more travel advice
We boarded a charter boat on the Warf at Monterey bay, there were about 10 passengers. The "skipper" kept us near two... more travel advice
JREllison's Related Pages
California Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CALIFORNIA ~ It's not about the glam, but nature!"
- "California - What More Do I Need To Say?"
- "Always on My Mind....California"
- "Our awesome trip to California summer of 2004"
- "The Regions of California"
- "GOLDEN STATE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in California
- Hotels in California
- Transportation in California
- Nightlife in California
- Restaurants in California
- Shopping in California
- Warnings and Dangers in California
- See All...
Badges & Stats in California
- 7 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to California?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in California
Top 10 Pages
- Kentucky Intro, 23 reviews, 91 photos
- Colorado Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Greece Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos
- Germany Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Spain Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos
- Belgium Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Lexington Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- California Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.