Laoag City Hotel Tips by backpacker24 Top 5 Page for this destination
Laoag City Hotels: 521 reviews and 72 photos
Laoag isn't a prime tourist destination and hotels are few and far between.
Definitely a backpacker's inn, ideal for overnight stays/stop overs.
Looks vintage but kept clean, Texicano Hotel has bog-standard double rooms with air-con and cable TV.
Unique Qualities: Twin sharing with a t/b for P170/night, good service, nice Ilocanos
Address: Yvonne Ranada, Rizal St., Laoag City
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From the town proper, along the empanada plaza, 2 blocks from Shell gas station
Phone: (6377) 7220290/7220606
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (7)
backpacker24's Related Pages
Laoag City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laoag City"
- "Jump off to Ilocos Norte"
- "LAOAG-Gateway to the North"
- "A place you wouldn't want to leave ..."
- "Ilocos Norte"
- "Ciudad ti Lawag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laoag City
- Hotels in Laoag City
- Transportation in Laoag City
- Nightlife in Laoag City
- Restaurants in Laoag City
- Shopping in Laoag City
- Warnings and Dangers in Laoag City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sea Sun Hotel Dahab
- Sun Hill Hotel
- Worldmark Galena
- Hotel Peninsular
- Sugati Beach Resort
- Hotel Marina Corfu
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree Valley
- Atalaya Park Golf Resort And Hotel
- Renaissance Hamburg Hotel
- Ista Hotel
- Savic Hotel
- Coral Hotel Athens
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street
Badges & Stats in Laoag City
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Laoag City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laoag City
Read real reviews about Laoag City Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Banaue Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 3 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 2 photos
Top Laoag City hotels
- Laoag Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 112 Photos