"IT'S AMI HERE" amihere's Profile

ME AMI

"It is hard and nice subject for a man to write of himself: it grates his own heart to say anything of disparagement, and the reader's ears to hear anything of praise for him." ABRAHAM COWLEY.....truely it is hard for me to write something, a simple, sincere man with full of emotions & love for nature, for me this is not only a homepage & travel ideas it is a philosophy.
I'll quote something from R.S. PANDIT's translation of "Rajatarangini" "Shadow is itself unrestrained in its path while sunshine, as an incident of its very nature, is pursued a hundredfold by nuance. Thus is sorrow from happiness a thing apart; the scope of happiness, however, is hampered by the aches and hurts of endless sorrows."

From the poet LI T'AI PO.

"FLOCKS OF BIRDS HAVE FLOWN HIGH AND AWAY;
A SOLITARY DRIFT OF CLOUD TOO, HAS GONE, WANDERING ON.
AND I SIT ALONE WITH CHING-TING PEAK, TOWERING BEYOND.
WE NEVER GROW TIRED OF EACH OTHER, THE MOUNTAIN AND I."
I love mountain....the profoundness of sea too, thats why visited most of the parts of my country, believe me you'll also love that, yes it is India, my country, my true love.
" DAWN REDDENS IN THE WAKE OF NIGHT, BUT THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE RETURN NOT. THE EYE CONTAINS A FAR HORIZON, BUT THE WOUND OF SPRING LIES DEEP IN THE HEART." Li T'ai Po.

AS I TOLD U EARLIER

Yes, it is not just a travel ideas home for me, it is my philosophy, love of nature & animal world, to discover new people & places and to discover my India. AMI: eye's are wide open to see this world, to sing all the way & here is some glimpses of some pics of my world, my passion too...here is a person who's eyes are black, hairs are black as of many of my fellow citizens....above all my sincerity, sincerity towards everything I believe, I do.
"Yea, in my mind these mountains rise,
Their perils dyed with evening's rose;
And still my ghost sits at my eyes
And thirsts for their untroubled snows."

Walter de la Mare.

Prize Money:$3,658,841$13,797,659
Win Loss Record - Singles:43 - 16387 - 161
Win Loss Record - Doubles:11 - 6194 - 76

I'M THERE WHEN NEEDED

This is a pic from my city Calcutta, a glimpse of a hanging bridge over river Ganges, here is to tell everybody, whatever travel information or tips needed regarding my country I'm there, surely I want to add few tips on my country in future, but believe me, I'm in true love with my India, that's why I believe I must first complete my entire country first, as you know it is a big, diveresed country....though travelled a lot, so whenever in need or for any question I'm there for vt members, in that case just write me.

I LOVE MY PETS

It is a honest comment from a sincere person, yes I love them a lot, those who really loves pets are my true friend.....they have taken quite a big share in my day to day life, just spread the message to love Nature & Animals beyond boundaries, spread it through virtual tourist, they need care.

A DREAM OF A TRAVELLER

I've travelled most of the part of my country, yes in India only, land of spiritualism, love and lots more may be fellow traveller can think otherwise, but trust me it's a land of surprises....though I've a dream to travel Russia, Spain ( Bercelona) & China ....oh! I just left Italy & Poland! lets hope, lets plan & dream that.

MY RONGCHONG

She is free now, most of the time she stays outside of my house, but she was the only one with these colours among the white ones, that's why she named "rongchong" that means colourfull....So here's Ami, who loves to travel, paint & to do something creative. As I said earlier it is not just my travel page, it's me itself....my dream, my love, my passion & now onwards It's Amihere for you dear vt-ers.

• Intro Updated Jan 20, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
amihere's Profile Photo

amihere

“sing all the way”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.