"Carpe Diem !" manuna's Profile
Hi! My name is Maria and I live in Moscow. I really like travelling and learning something new, so I try to do it as much as I can. Usually I travell with my family (2 sons and a husband), sometimes our friends join us.
Usually, we plan in detailes our trip. I study the map, the guides. We try to make it interesting for every member of our team. So one day we enjoy some interesting town or some architectual site, the other day we explore some natural park, then we can go to some Amusement park. We try to combine hiking (and other active leisure) with travelling by car (which makes us more mobile).
We always take our children with us and do not limit ourselves in sightseeing due to the childrens age. And they got used to our tempo and enjoy walking with us. They make up for the lack of sleep in the car, so this is quite a usual picture for us. This one was taken after visiting Siena (you can see the dragon flag)
I've always been very lazy in writing compositions. That's why I can't make myself create my travelpages. But I'm always eager to share the information on the contries that I visited.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 19 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- manuna and udtaparindaa are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Moscow Forum "Re: Trains to Saint petersburg"
- Commented on manuna's profile page
- created a Civita Travelogue "Desolated town of Civita"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Desolated town of Civita"
- Wrote a Review Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappucini in Rome Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Carpe Diem !"
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Abruzzo 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Ancona Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hungary 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Loreto Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Slovenia 1 review, 4 photos
- Pescara 4 reviews
- Comacchio Intro, 3 photos
- Civita 3 photos, 1 travelogue