"LEYTE" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Leyte by ligaya
Province of Leyte Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 471 photos
Leyte, island in the eastern Philippines, adjacent to Samar Island. The island is covered with thickly wooded mountains. In its fertile valleys, sugarcane, rice, coconuts, and hemp are grown. The island is divided into two provinces: Leyte Province, and Southern Leyte Province.
Leyte was first visited by Europeans in 1521 when the Spanish explorer Ferdinand Magellan landed. Area, 7,200 sq km (2,800 sq mi); population (1990) 1,690,480.
The rainbow looks beautiful, that was a brilliant day! more travel advice
We woke up too early to witness the sunshine and to have everything ready for some of my cousins had to go back home... more travel advice
ligaya's Related Pages
Province of Leyte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND FULL OF HISTORY!"
- "Leyte - We Shall Return!"
- "WWII, and Douglas Mcaurther!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Leyte
- Hotels in Province of Leyte
- Transportation in Province of Leyte
- Restaurants in Province of Leyte
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Leyte
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Province of Leyte
- 8 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Province of Leyte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Leyte
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 42 reviews, 198 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 20 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 78 photos
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos
- Northampton Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banbury Intro, 9 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Silverstone Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Bournemouth Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olhão Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Leyte Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (93)
Top Province of Leyte hotels