"Iceland is a cool place to visit" South Iceland by RailwayRabbit
South Iceland Travel Guide: 191 reviews and 609 photos
They don't have any Rabbits in Iceland, so I thought I'd have a look and see why. One reason could be its all volcanic so the rocks are pretty hard and it would be tough work digging a burrow. Secondly its pretty chilly and I had to keep out the cold with my overcoat. Its not all bunnies who can afford to buy one. Everything is expensive in Iceland.
The Iceland people are cunning dudes - they used to live in burrows a bit like mine. That was before they invented corrugated Iron.
- In a nutshell:It's not a bunny place
This place was pretty interesting but I didn't go too near. The mere though of boiling & bubbling water puts the fear... more travel advice
Akranes is famous for its Cement Factory, the Fish Factory, the Shale Factory and it has a lighthouse. Oh it is also... more travel advice
RailwayRabbit's Related Pages
South Iceland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The south-coast of Iceland."
- "On not seeing the Northern Lights"
- "From the Glaciers to the Ocean"
- "The Surreal Glaciers..."
- "Land of Midnight Sun, Northern Lights, and more :)"
- "In awe"
- "Iceland is a cool place to visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Iceland
- Hotels in South Iceland
- Transportation in South Iceland
- Restaurants in South Iceland
- Shopping in South Iceland
- Warnings and Dangers in South Iceland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Iceland
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to South Iceland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Iceland
- South Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- S'Agaró Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Inverness 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.