"Birds" Celestłn by smirnofforiginal
Celestłn Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 49 photos
Celestun, In Yucatan, is located between the Rio Esperanza and the Gulf of Mexico. The beach has white sand but the breeze can be strong and if the breeze turns into a wind the sand and dust is stirred up and makes it an unpleasant place to be. Because of the possible winds the best time to visit Celestun is in the morning.
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Celestłn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flamingos in the Land of Flamenco"
- "Nature reserve at Celestłn"
- "Celestun; the pink flamingo colonies"
- "Pictures of Celestun"
- "Celestśn, Yucatįn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celestłn
- Hotels in Celestłn
- Restaurants in Celestłn
- Warnings and Dangers in Celestłn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Celestłn
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Celestłn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celestłn
Photos in CelestłnSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos