"Birds" Celestùn by smirnofforiginal
Celestùn Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 49 photos
Celestun, In Yucatan, is located between the Rio Esperanza and the Gulf of Mexico. The beach has white sand but the breeze can be strong and if the breeze turns into a wind the sand and dust is stirred up and makes it an unpleasant place to be. Because of the possible winds the best time to visit Celestun is in the morning.
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Celestùn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flamingos in the Land of Flamenco"
- "Nature reserve at Celestùn"
- "Celestun; the pink flamingo colonies"
- "Pictures of Celestun"
- "Celestún, Yucatán"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celestùn
- Hotels in Celestùn
- Restaurants in Celestùn
- Warnings and Dangers in Celestùn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Celestùn
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Celestùn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celestùn
Photos in CelestùnSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos