"Cape Canaveral" Cape Canaveral by smirnofforiginal
Cape Canaveral Travel Guide: 178 reviews and 519 photos
Kennedy Space Centre sees more than 2 million visitors a year but it is still a working spaceport with missions operating at all times.
The complex is vast and the way to get around is on the tour buses (nice & air conditioned too!).
It's not all high-tech though; NASA also have an investment in the surrounding wildlife; see Merritt Island.
You will see KSC's industrial area to see NASA HQ, the operations & Checkout building, as well as the International... more travel advice
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Cape Canaveral Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "P O R T Canaveral... I want PORT Canaveral"
- "Our First Cruise"
- "Cape Canaveral & the Space Coast"
- "Cape Canaveral - The Gateway to Space"
- "Cape Canveral"
- "Space Travel Or Bust (!) - CAPE CANAVERAL"
- "Kennedy Space Center/Cape Canaveral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Canaveral
- Hotels in Cape Canaveral
- Transportation in Cape Canaveral
- Nightlife in Cape Canaveral
- Restaurants in Cape Canaveral
- Shopping in Cape Canaveral
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Canaveral
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Canaveral
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Cape Canaveral?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Canaveral
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos