"Bouillon" Top 5 Page for this destination Bouillon by smirnofforiginal
Bouillon Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 131 photos
Bouillon is in the Ardennes, is set upon th Semois River and is a premier resort town.
Apparently there is plenty here to do but we found it more a place to relax and take in the scenery which includes a very impressive stronghold - Chateau de Bouillon - a medieval castle whose last Lord - Duke Godefroid de Bouillon, made rather an impression in history. Godefroid, who died in Jaffa in around 1097, is forever remembered by his statue in the heart of Place Royale (Brussels) but his chateau still dominates the little and rather sleepy town of Bouillon.
Really not very far from Bouillon, at all, lies little, tiny Luxembourg and her capital - The Grand Duchy which is... more travel advice
smirnofforiginal's Related Pages
Bouillon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bouillon is a perfect weekend outing"
- "Bouillon and its lovely castle"
- "Bouillon - The Bruges of the South"
- "The fortress"
- "Bouillon - quite a surprise."
- "Bouillon, a very relaxing town ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bouillon
- Hotels in Bouillon
- Transportation in Bouillon
- Restaurants in Bouillon
- Shopping in Bouillon
- Warnings and Dangers in Bouillon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bouillon
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bouillon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bouillon
Photos in BouillonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 77 reviews, 158 photos
- Kiev Intro, 29 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- Namibia Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos